New Patient Information
We accept Anthem/Blue Cross and Blue Shield, BXBS, United Health Care, Maine Community Health Options, Cigna Healthcare, Harvard Pilgrim and its affiliates, NH Medicaid, Well Sense, Maine Care, NH Healthy Families and Healthy Kids. You are responsible for determining your health insurance coverage. If possible, we will assist you in determining how much of your visit will be covered.
For clients who have other insurance coverage, we require that payment be paid in full at the time of service. We will give them a receipt and the client can submit a claim to their insurance company.
We accept major credit cards and cash. Fees are calculated based on many different factors including time spent with the practitioner, lab work, and complexity of the visit. Thanks to federal and state funding, our well-woman and contraceptive services, and many STD services are provided on a sliding fee scale based upon income. In order for you to have a fee for service that is based upon your income, we need to ask you for your income information. This information is kept confidential.
Fees for services will be determined at the time of appointment. Please call (603) 436-7588.
New Patient Health History Form
- Patient Information About Your Abortion Procedure
- Abortion Conversation Project
- National Abortion Federation
- Men and Abortion
- National Network of Abortion Funds. “When women and girls cannot afford a safe, legal abortion, they can turn to the members of the National Network of Abortion Funds for help.”
- Be aware of anti-abortion “fake clinics”
- Pregnancy Options Workbook
Women’s Health Information:
- Support for victims of domestic and sexual violence
- Stories from survivors and general information
- New Hampshire Breast Cancer Coalition
- Women’s Health Zone. Various health related issues of women such as anemia, diabetes, menopause, sexually transmitted diseases, Chlamydia, birth control, infertility, miscarriage, menstrual cycle, breast cancer etc.