Women's Health Care in Greenland New Hampshire
Specialize in women's health, with a focus on the female reproductive system
Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, and trained health workers provide care, education, and counseling. Appointments are often available same-day or next day in Greenland New Hampshire.
- Annual Well-woman exams
- Physical exams for employment or school
- Contraception – All methods available
- Pre-conception Counseling
- Yearly exams
- Pap smears and breast exams
- Vaginal & urinary tract infection screening and treatment
- PMS consultation & referrals
- Mid-life changes/menopause counseling
- Bio-identical hormones
This form should only be used for non-urgent matters, such as requesting an appointment. If you have a question related to your health or you are a current patient with a question, please call JGLHC at 603-436-7588 or use the qustion button at the bottom of the page. We look forward to hearing from you.